Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Home Birth Babies


Last week was Home Birth Awareness Week. Imogen was my first home birth, it's funny how sometimes I forget she was born in the lounge, just behind where I'm sitting right now.
There is a wonderful wee group of like minded Mama's in the mighty Manawatu who organized all sorts of stuff during the week, me being rather a slack home body only made it to the film 'the first cry' at our local boutique cinema. It was a very enlightening movie. Amazing how we often don't realize how birth is so incredibly different for various cultures.
whip on over to this Face Book page for an awesome non-profit group of woman sharing all sorts of useful info about babes, birth, & loads of great other 'stuff'.
xxx

1 comment:

Tinks* said...

OOhh! I love that shirt on Ginny! Shall have to start an album of FB I think- beautiful HB babes! Xx*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...