Wednesday, November 30, 2011

100th post & a little suprise






We made a little hut today...the sun was shining, the lawns were mowed & to be completely honest it's the first time in ages that I've sat down with the kids at their level & played 'with them' rather than them 'playing' with me (eg: helping me cook, sew, domestic stuff ra ra ra ra.....)
I had lots of fun peeping at the sun through the sheets & listening to the garden. For Imogen it was mostly about the food...!
Now, for a little treat to celebrate my 100th post I'm going to give away a little parcel of surprises. Yes if you're into a complete mystery envelope then enter below.....just leave a comment, any old comment, no conditions. Feel free to leave a book or film recommendation, perhaps a song your enjoying at the moment? maybe an inspirational blog or web site??
Happy days!!! whoop whoop
xxxxxxxxxx


13 comments:

Rachelle said...

I've just been watching the original Sabrina starring Audrey Hepburn; love the film, so much better than the more recent one and the music is lovely too; La Vie En Rose is wonderful.

Sophie Slim said...

Congratulations! Count me in :) Love the little hut :)

gabrielle said...

congrats on your 100th post. I love your wee hut, I too, in the next month, am going to have to remember to play with the small people rather than have them 'help me'.
Am off to the post office tomorrow morning and Anya's ornament is among the things to post, hope she likes it...I have a to admit I had to sit on my hands a little for this challenge and just let the kids do exactly what they wanted rather than fix up wonky stitches

tartankiwi said...

Ooh, I love surprises! Congratulations on 100 posts, really enjoying reading them- here's to many more...

Annie B said...

Congratulations on 100 posts ( wow, that is heaps and I have read every single one!) Here's to many more!
I wish I had a little hut in the garden right now!

Poppy Loves said...

100th post? Congratulateelations :-) Very pleased to have found you here...lovely blog with lovely heart and soul. Hurruh. Poppy LOVES.

Melissa said...

congratulations! Thanks to your comment that I found today I've updated my blog! Enjoy your summer!

Megan said...

Congratulations on 100 posts! I just went to a great movie last night- Midnight in Paris- really enjoyed it :)

Anonymous said...

Ooh, there's nothing quite like a lovely surprise :)

I often have to remind myself to engage more with the kids too, it's such fun when you do take the time.

Congrats on 100!

clare said...

yippeeee! count me in! i don't have any recommendations, but will eagerly be reading other peoples!!
x

emma @ frog, goose and bear said...

Surprise giveaway - love it! What a beautiful little hut you have made there. Time out in the sunshine is so good for the soul!

Dee said...

am i too late?
i've been away without internet ( i KNEW i'd miss all the good stuff!! haha)

congratulations lovely lady~

X

Anonymous said...

what a lovely spot you have set up there. i have been to visit your shop and i love the lawn pants. what a gorgeous look.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...