Friday, September 2, 2011

Sewing therapy


 It has been nice to do some therapeutic sewing over the last few days.
Our house has had some major shifting around, including my beautiful studio becoming a teenagers sleep out! I know...insane, but a necessary decision. The front sun room ( the only room we've done up so far) is now Imogen's little nest & my sewing area. Mad as it seems I am actually getting some sewing done now! I remember reading one of Dee's post where she said the reality is sewing has to be done in the heart of the home. She was very right!
The bunting has been on my 'to do' list for a long time now. I've made it to tie to my gazebo for markets etc. I just need to cut out all the letters for my 'mushroom lane' to go on the flags.
I also have a little giveaway plan going over in my head, I turned 30 last month & intended to do a birthday giveaway...time has rolled on obviously, but watch this space as I'm feeling positively organized at the moment!
Hope your catching some Vitamin D rays this weekend
xxxx


2 comments:

Widge said...

Well Happy Birthday for last month! Welcome to the dirtys ;) love the bunting and that bird mobile is awesome

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday :)
I couldn't agree more...I love that my sewing/craft station is set up in our family area...it still keeps me connected.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...