Monday, May 9, 2011

Thrift, knitting & a bit of a mish mash?


A trip to the salvos scored me these little babies, $15 for the lot chuurrrr. I also got some cool tab top linen curtains for the dining room & some more glass bottles for our vintage soda stream.
So how was Mothers day for you all? Ged the Gedi opp shop master & myself went for a Woodville mission to scout the second hand goodness, found loads but managed to restrain ourselves & bought some natives for the garden from a very cool country nursery. I was pooped when we got home and KOed in bed for 2 whole hours! The biggest afternoon sleep since Ginny hatched, wait it gets better....I woke to the most amazing aroma of Ged's marvelous meatballs cooking...nom nom. Well the cooler weather is starting to keep me indoors so I have picked up the needles for the first time in a long time & started knitting some leggings for my Ginny who seems to be doing what babies do best & grow at an excessive rate!
Ummm well these photos I thought I'd chuck in for a giggle, I was in a ...? 'weird somewhat hyper' mood last night, combine that with a somewhat weird BF & a camera = well you get my drift
The serious 'Posh & Becks' pic...followed by the funky tongue shot...WTF!
LOL hope you all have a daft and hilarious week!
xoxoxox

4 comments:

Widge said...

*smile* Love the pics and of course the lust worthy thrift find. diggin your hair style too!

clare said...

nice to see the face behind the blog ;)

Dee said...

ha cute! i was doing the same with my 1yo in the mirror today...was hilarious.

hey sorry about slacko reply about a swap - would love to. just give me a minute though k? (actually a deadline would be more effective. name the date!)

ps love your haircut!! x

Amy Seven-Stitches said...

Ahhh, Woodville op-shopping. That little town would have to be one of the best places to while away an afternoon lusting after vintage crockery.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...